Duplicate PAN Card
Have you lost or damaged your original PAN card? Do apply for duplicate or re-print of permanent account number. The online procedure is quite easy and time-saving. You can download duplicate PAN card form from the NSDL or UTI websites. The authorities will issue a duplicate card or will print a new card for the same permanent account number.
Generally, the duplicate PAN card is applied for when the card is stolen or lost or damaged. If you are the one to apply for it, find the complete procedure to download the duplicate PAN card form. The form is available for the applicants on the tin.tin.nsdl.com and UTI official portals. Now anyone can apply for a re-issue of PAN card if it’s damaged or lost.
PAN Duplicate Form
The major requirements while submitting the duplicate PAN card form are also given here. If you do not have any copy of your lost PAN card, no need to worry. Just retrieve your PAN card details using the ‘Know your PAN’ online facility. Once you retrieve your PAN number online, submit the application for re-print of the card quoting your PAN number.
It is mandatory to submit your permanent account number while applying for duplicate card. You will need to submit some documents along with the application. Also you will check and download PAN card application form our site. You can download form 49 for PAN card application as well.
How to Download Duplicate PAN Card Form
Find below the procedure to get re-print of PAN card at NSDL portal.
- Use this link to visit the appropriate page for duplicate PAN card form.
- Select the third option from the drop down menu in the ‘Application Type’. It will read as ‘online application for changes or correction in PAN card data / Re-print of the PAN card (No changes in the existing PAN card data’.
- Select the category as individual if it is your personal card.
- Select the title and fill up all the other details.
- Once you submit all the details, you will see a duplicate PAN card on the screen.
- Type your permanent account number in the form.
- Fill up all other details and submit the application for a re-print of card.
- An acknowledgement number will be generated while applying.
- Pay the nominal fees for re-print either offline by DD or online.
- Preserve the acknowledgement receipt by downloading or printing.
Use the facility of tracking PAN card status to check how far your application is processed. Start tracking only after a week.
Documents Required for Duplicate/Change/Re-print of PAN Card
After submitting the online duplicate PAN card form and uploading the documents, send following documents to NSDL:
Paste two recent photos (colored with white background) on the acknowledgment. Put your signature or left thumb impression half across the photo.
- Acknowledgment receipt (duly signed with photographs in case of individual). Paste two recent colored photos with a white background on the acknowledgment receipt.
- Put your signature or the impression of the left thumb half across the photos.
- If you have not paid online, send DD of Rs. 107 payable at Mumbai. The DD should be prepared in favor of NSDL – PAN.
- A copy of your lost or damaged card if you have any.
- Proof of identity, proof of residence, and proof of date of the birth.
- Finally, send the documents to the below address. Do not forget to write “APPLICATION FOR RE-PRINT OF PAN-N-Acknowledgement Number” on the envelop.
- Make sure that the envelop reaches within 15 days from the online application date.
This completes your procedure for application with duplicate PAN card form. You will receive a new card with the same permanent account number. It will take few days for the process of your application. In the previous Article we guide about how to renew passport online.
If you have any query, you may also call NSDL on the number 020-27218080. While you are looking for duplicate PAN card form, also consider checking if you need any changes. With online facilities, it is simple to get corrections and changes in the existing PAN card details. If you do not receive your duplicate PAN card, track status of your application online.
Permanent account number is an important document. This blog provides all the forms related to PAN application and PAN correction. Consider checking how to download aadhar card form and passport application too.
Table of Content