PAN Card Application Form Online
PAN is a significant document as it is essential for certain financial transactions. The application procedure and form are as important as the PAN itself. Since the application is to be done online, people are often looking for the form on the internet. Hence, we have attempted here to help the applicants. You can download pan card application form directly by using the links shared in this post.
Besides downloading, find all information on submitting the application form to the respective authorities. It is absolutely free to download the PAN form. The permanent account number is also an important document for the income tax of department. It helps them to keep the financial transactions transparent. Know how to fill up duplicate PAN card form online.
Right from the opening of the bank accounts, you will need your PAN number at various levels of the financial transactions. It is also mandatory for claiming certain governmental benefits like provident fund. Its utility and linking with other documents have increased the number of PAN card applications in India.
Find out from where and how you can download the PAN card application form. The forms are available at the official websites of NSDL, UTI and other authorized agents of the government. Newbies do not need to worry as Amritvahini also carry instructions for your ease.through this post you can Application for fresh allotment of PAN can be made through Internet.
How to Download PAN Application Form
PAN card application form can be downloaded from the NSDL or UTI portal. If you had got pan with mistakes than you need to apply for PAN correction.
We also allows you to download the form for correcting PAN mistakes.Applicants can fill up the form and apply while being online. It can also be uploaded later after filling up offline. Here is how you can get the PAN application form online at various portals.
NSDL PAN Card Form
Since PAN card can also be issued to any foreign citizen, a different form is applicable for this reason. While Form 49A is for Indian citizens only, Form 49AA is for foreigners.
Form 49A (Indian citizens)
Form 49AA (for NRI and foreigners)
UTI PAN Card Form
If you want to apply for PAN card through UTI, download the PAN card application from using the below links.
UTI also provides a separate form for reprinting and for getting corrections in the existing PAN. The forms are also available at the official website of the income tax department.
Documents to be submitted with PAN Card Application Form
The applicants of the PAN also need to submit certain supportive documents with the form. Following documents are required with the PAN card form.
- Proof of identity
- Proof of address
- Proof of date of birth in the case of HUF and individual
- Certificate of incorporation in the case of company
- Copy of the partnership deed for partnership firm
- The major proof of identity documents are aadhar card, driving license, voter ID card, and passport.
Procedures to Fill up and Submit PAN Form Online
The online procedure of applying for a new PAN card is quite simple. The step-by-step instructions will help you to understand it easily.
- Click here to get online PAN card application form.
- If you are applying as an individual, select the type as ‘individual’ and click next button. At the UTI portal, you need to select the option ‘apply as individual’.
- Fill up all the fields in the form. Do remember to cross verify the details with your documents that you will be submitting along.
- Once you click on the submit button, you will reach the payment gateway.
- Upload the supporting documents as required.
- Complete the online payment transaction.
- Get a print out of the acknowledgement receipt number and the filled up form.
- Sign your PAN card application form print out. Also, affix the two passport size photos.
- Send the form to the NSDL office or UTI office as applicable. If you have not paid the PAN card fees online, you can send a DD with the application form.
The basic procedures and documents for applying as an NRI and as an Indian are same. But, the fees for both the types differ. While applying for a new PAN card, it is necessary to get familiar with the basic requirements.
We will also update you on PAN correction form separately. PAN card correction forms are required to get changes in your existing PAN. A PAN card with correction is issued while the number remains same. We are sure the information on new PAN card application form is helping applicants. Keep visiting our site to download important application forms like passport form too.
Table of Content